This website is operated by Anatomic Studios Sweden AB, company reg. no. 559037-3261, (“Anatomic Studios”, “us”, “we” or “our”) (See Company information at the bottom of this page for more information about Anatomic Studios). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all uses of the website anatomic-studios.com and the web shop anatomic-studios.com/shop (jointly referred to as “Website”). Anatomic Studios reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time. The current version of the General Terms and Conditions is the one that is accessible on the Website. The General Terms and Conditions on the Website at the time the order is placed apply in relation to that order by the ordering person or entity (“Customer” or “you”).
- Anatomic Studios sells products shown at the Website. Because all our products are semicustom made or custom made, the products described on the Website are only examples of the products that can be ordered from the Website.
- An order can be placed at Anatomic Studios as follows:
- Via the Website anatomic-studios.com
- If you are a minor and want to place an order at the Website, the approval of your legal guardian is required.
- When you place an order, you place a binding offer to conclude a sales contract. We will then send you a confirmation of receipt of the order via e-mail. This e-mail only serves as non-binding information to you. A contract between Anatomic Studios and you as a customer only comes into existence, when:
- Anatomic Studios sends an order confirmation per e-mail to you, or
- Anatomic Studios ships the ordered items to you, or
- Anatomic Studios asks you for payment after you have placed your order.
The products that can be ordered from the Website are divided into two categories regarding delivery and delivery times:
Our standard delivery time for semicustom products is 4–6 weeks after Anatomic Studios has confirmed the order (unless otherwise agreed) with an order confirmation. However, depending on the ordered products we reserve the right to extend the delivery time. The delivery time should therefore not be seen as a guarantee but we do our best to be able to deliver within the standard delivery time.
- Fully Custom
Delivery time for fully custom products is approximated after the design is agreed with you. Design complexity for these products vary and therefore we cannot give any standard delivery time before the design is determined.
Payment and Prices
- The prices for the products indicated on the Website apply to orders placed via the Website. All prices are presented in SEK or Euro and include value added tax (VAT).
- You can pay for your purchase in the manner specified on the Website.
- The prices for the products do not include payment fees and shipping, which will be stated separately. Please note that local charges may occur, depending on your region and local custom duties. For each order, a delivery cost applicable from time to time is charged, as indicated on the Website.
Withdraws and Returns
No right of withdrawal
The products that can be ordered from the Website are customized and manufactured to each customer’s individual specifications. Therefore, you have no right of withdrawal regarding the products bought from the Website.
Complaints, Warranties, Guarantees and Limitations of Liability
- The products may only be used for their intended use.
- Anatomic Studios shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential damage or loss of any kind, regardless of how it was caused and including but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of reputation or goodwill, loss of production, loss of business or business opportunities, loss of revenues or anticipated savings, or loss or corruption of data or information. This limitation will apply irrespective of whether such damage or loss was foreseeable or not at the time when an agreement between Anatomic Studios and you was formed (even if advised of the possibility of such damage or loss).
- You always have the right to complain about defects in the products within the mandatory period specified by law if you are a consumer and within a period of one (1) year counting from the time you received the product if you are not a consumer. Complaints must be made within a reasonable time after you detected or should have detected the defect to be valid and if you wish to complain about a defect, you shall as soon as possible after discovering the defect contact Anatomic Studios. Complaints shall be made via e-mail to Anatomic Studios by using the contact details at the end of this document.
- When Anatomic Studios has received the product for which a complaint has been made and established that the complaint is valid Anatomic Studios will, at its sole discretion, replace the product or rectify the defect. Anatomic Studios will strive to rectify or send the new product within fourtyfive (45) days of Anatomic Studios’ receipt of the complaint and defect product, but it may take longer depending on what kind of product the complaint pertains to. Anatomic Studios reserves the right to deny a complaint if the product is not defective. Anatomic Studios shall not be liable for any defect caused by you not following the Anatomic Studios’ care instructions or for any defect caused to the product by normal wear and tear. If you are a consumer and make a complaint, Anatomic Studios complies with the guidelines provided by the National Board for Consumer Complaints (Sw. Allmänna reklamationsnämnden) or the corresponding authorities in other European countries.
These General Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in English, but may be translated into other languages. In case of discrepancies between the different language versions the English version shall prevail.
- Anatomic Studios reserves the right for image or typographical errors on the Website, e.g. errors in the product description or technical specification, inaccurate prices and price adjustments. Anatomic Studios is entitled to rectify any such errors and, at any time, to change or update the information. Any image details shall be considered as illustrations and may not guarantee to reproduce the exact appearance, function or origin of the product.
If and to the extent that Anatomic Studios’ performance of its obligations towards you is impeded or made unreasonably onerous by circumstances beyond Anatomic Studios’ reasonable control, including, but not limited to, general labour disputes, war, fire, lightning, flood, pandemics, epidemics, quarantine, virus outbreaks, acts of terrorism, amendments to regulations issued by governmental authorities, intervention by governmental authorities, Anatomic Studios shall be released from liability in damages and any other penalties for delay in performing or failure to perform such obligations.
Governing law and disputes
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, or in connection with, these General Conditions and the agreement between you and Anatomic Studios, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, or any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these General Conditions and the agreement between you and Anatomic Studios shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swedish laws, excluding its conflict of laws principles providing for the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction, and shall be exclusively settled by the courts of Sweden.
If you have any questions or if you otherwise want to contact us, our customer service is glad to help you.
Anatomic Studios Sweden AB
Södra Promenaden 9
211 29 Malmö